The shidapalm.co.jp website complies with the laws and regulations concerning the protection of personal information. The personal information that we collect refers to information that can identify a specific individual by name, date of birth, or address (including information that can identify a specific individual by easily matching with other information).
Collecting Personal Information
We may collect personal information in the following cases:
- Ordering products
- Answering surveys
- Applying for gift campaigns and other campaigns
Purpose of Using Personal Information
We will use your personal information within the scope necessary for the following purposes:
- Confirming orders and delivering products you purchase
- Contacting you to respond to or confirm inquiries
- Notifying you of special plans (events, campaigns) and new product information.
- Sending information about products and services
- Sending surveys to ask you about products you may wish to purchase
- Confirming purchase history and providing better services
- Performing analysis to improve our products and services
- Providing services that meet your expectations
Cookies are programs for storing usage history and input information sent and received between the web browser and the server as a file on your computer when you visit a website. When you accept sending and receiving of cookies in your browser settings, we may retrieve the cookies stored on your computer and link the retrieved activity history to your personal information.
In addition, we may refer to cookies stored on your computer via a third party to whom we outsource the distribution of advertisements or websites other than this site to distribute advertisements and promote our products.
You can select “Accept cookies,” “Reject cookies,” or “Notify me when receiving cookies” in your browser settings regarding the sending and receiving of cookies. Please note that if you select “Reject cookies,” some of our services may not be available.
Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
In principle, we will not disclose the personal data we obtain from you to any third party except in the following cases:
- Cases where you agree after identifying the receiving party and information content to be disclosed
- Cases where payment is required for purchasing products
- Cases where we ask a delivery company to deliver products
- Cases where a formal legal request is received from a court, the police, or other public institution
Managing and Protecting Personal Information
The personal information that we collect will be managed appropriately to prevent loss, destruction, falsification, unauthorized access, and leakage.
Disclosure, Correction, and Deletion of Personal Information
We will do our best to keep personal information as accurate and up-to-date as possible. For details on disclosure and deletion of personal information, please contact us using the contact information given below. In order to prevent the leakage of personal information to third parties, we will respond only after confirming that the request was made by you.
For inquiries regarding this policy, please contact:
●TAKASAGO CO., LTD.
Person in charge of personal information protection: Noriyasu Yoshida
2-2-3 Chuo, Edogawa-ku, Tokyo 132-0021, Japan